Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Want a Laugh

Today I was at work and this morning we went to a puppet show in the nursery. This afternoon the 12 full time children were having play and making mince pies. I was at the dough table and was wedged on one of those wee seats that you get. ONe of the children asked me to do something and I later found out, if you have pockets on your trousers don't sit too far back as they get caught and that's what happened but the chair worked loose and went flying one way while I went the other. Irene the learning assistant and Angela the teacher were horrified and so were the kids who all stood opened mouth at me while I sat on the floor killing myself laughing. I still keep laughing about it. But the poor staff and children's faces at Mrs Wumman sprawled on the floor

1 comment:

Captain Andrew Clark said...

Hi Louise,

Just wanted to say 'Happy Birthday'

love,
Tracy Clark (Hird)