Gosh it doesn't seem that long since 2006 joined us. We're now looking at 2007 which will be a big year for us. Eilidh is 7 in a few weeks time. How did I end up with a 7 year old daughter. She can be so loving but also such hard work. Wouldn't be without her though.
Murray Starts school this year too. My baby is so small, he can't be ready for school. But he is growing up so fast. He already knows how to spell his name and his sister, can type freely and spell on the computer and the writing well, he takes after Grandad Carlisle.
Keep wondering whether or not we should add to our brood or accept that we are a complete family. I just don't know where we stand on it all. I'm sure what is meant to be will be though.
I currently have a brain of a 50 year old. I got the brain training game for Eilidh's ds and David has a brain of a 35 year old. Not bad for a 37 year old though.
David had the day off today. Took my mum to Ikea. She wanted to buy a table but obviously doesn't discuss things with my dad leaving me in the awkward position of my dad asking why I was carrying a table. Got 2 cool spinning things for the table for meal times. Will make life easier lol. Came home and David has obviously started to realise why I find being at home so hard. Apparently our 2 wee darlings had fought all morning. We hit tesco which had a few screaming matches with Mr Muzz. Came home. I lay in the bath for all of 10 minutes before 2 wee darlings decided they would chat to me, so I got out and shut myself in the room and slept for 2 hours.
Anyway it's getting late and I hadn't realised so best get on with warty on E's finger treatment.
OH I've just realised in 2007 I'm gonna be 30!!!! That means I'll be an OAP in my children's terms. Time for a big party me thinks. Who's free the 15th December 2007?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment