It was one of those days. I'm on holiday from work and too busy reading a book I got for my birthday that I fell down the stairs. My baby girl was very sympathetic. My son!!!! He laughed. Anyway manage to get them to the childminder and make it home. Sore foot. Try to get in touch with David who has conventiently left his mobile at home. End up shopping in M&S and the sales Assistant over charges me by over £5. So not impressed as she lived 2 doors away from us when we lived at Gogarloch. Make it home again and have a mad idea to bake biscuits. I baked 34 and iced 29 of them for E's class at school. Then Elaine asks me to bake for the Italian Market at school. So I do. Now have loads of biscuits to deliver to Elaine tomorrow morning.
It was my dad's birthday too. My mum got him busty boobs birthday cake. Murray didn't get it but I can imagine what E will say at school tomorrow. Mrs N must think we're barking this end.
Had a great birthday. We went to see the snowman ballet. Then Pizza Express for dinner. Got a long lie until 9am too. So much for a lazy morning etc. Missed out on my long soak. Hope to get it tomorrow. We'll see.
Anyway not many more sleeps. 6 now is it?
Lxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment