Saturday, December 02, 2006

WHY CAN'T I STOP????

I cannot stop shopping. E and M have more than enough but no I have to buy them more. Got E a nintendo ds for CHristmas and I keep picking up bargain games. Dh is killing himself laughing at me as I swear I am finished and really I'm not. I have done his birthday and Christmas. Just need to remember to pick up paper to wrap up his birthday things. Still desperately hunting Car's Vsmile game. Cannot get one here for love nor money and it's the one thing he has asked Santa for.

Busy month however. D has his birthday on the 11th and he is off. M is going to the childminder after nursery. So boozy lunch for adults only coming up. My birthday is the 17th and we're off to the snowman. Then all the parties etc in between. Roll on January for a quiet month.

Oh have applied for a more permanent job. Fingers crossed for me as I am so nervous about the change.

No comments: