Saturday, November 08, 2008

A Wee Autumn Bloggie Friend Thingy


My friend Gail who I met online in the days we were expecting our second children asked me to share 5 things which I have always wanted to do then pass on to 3 other bloggie friends. So here goes.

1. Having a December birthday I had a few birthdays with the most amazing snow. I would love to spend a birthday in a snowy place with my husband and children. I want to be able to build snowmen, have snowball fights and have a lovely family moment to cherish and then drink milk made hot chocolate round a roaring log fire.

2. I'd like to spend Christmas in Disney. A few of the parents did it every year when I worked in the private nursery and I always wanted to spend Christmas Day in the Magic Kingdom as a child but I think now Epcot would be a marvellous place to spend Christmas Day.

3. I'd love to live in a hot country for a year learning about another culture and having a different insight to life.

4. I'd like to spend sometime with my grandpa. He died in 1988 when I had just turned 10. He died very suddenly but I miss my chats with him and wish I could have an hour with him to find out what he thinks of my children and how my life ended up.

5. I'd like to try and be less materialistic and enjoy just my family without all the money stresses and just be happy without constantly having to think.

Now who to pass it on to? I'm choosing these three people because I would really like to know more about them.

Tracy I met through the Salvation Army. We lost touch when I left the army but thanks to blogs and Facebook we are back in touch.

Thomas is a blog I read. I knew his wife Olwyn from Music School and really enjoyed her blog but sadly she has given up blogging. I enjoy Thomas's snippets about various events in his life or his new gadgets which he has. Its the sort of blog which makes me think about things.

Hester was linked to me by a friend and she has cheered me up with her blog about her lodger and various family members.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pity they don't have a Disneyworld in Greenland then?

enjoy your wee autumn bloggie thing.