Haven't been about much. But about 10 days ago I thought I may be getting another dose of cystitis. Then it came to nothing, But on Monday it was like I was heavily pregnant and needing to wee constantly. A constant pressure. So I phoned the doctor on Tuesday and got an appointment after a chat with the doc.
A quick check of my urine then an examination of my now very tender kidney's and then deciding to press on my bladder causing a little leak, he diagnosed a kidney infection due to my dizzy and sicky feeling.
Came home and started to rest and took the antibiotics. On Wednesday I went to bed at 3.30pm and got up at 7am the next morning really struggling. Last night felt ok and this morning felt great but over did it at the shops.
At least now I just have to chill and enjoy and only get dh some presents for his birthday and christmas now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No more overdoing it!! Hope you're feeling better soon Louise
Sounds like we are both suffering at the moment! I feel better today - just in time to go back to work - great!
Hope you are feeling better too.
Post a Comment