The week started well but on Wednesday I went in to waken Eilidh for going to granny's before school when she burst into tears for no reason. I went to stroke her hair and realised she was boiling hot and she'd drank a whole bottle of water by the time she went to granny's. Turns out she'd picked up the virus which was sweeping the school.
I happened to let SIL know that Eilidh wasn't well as it was their cousin's party on Friday afternoon and next thing I knew she had uninvited both my children as she was fed up of me being difficult. I've had numerous emails since then with numerous digs and now I am ignoring her and have no intention of ever seeing her again. She kicks off over stupid things and it's never her fault, it's always someone else who is rude and obnoxious. She's only related to dh and I through marriage and therefore we have no ties to her at all.
My mum and dad flew to Dubai yesterday but no one quite knows when they are due to arrive in Sydney. I drove them through to Glasgow Airport and managed fine all the way there but got lost coming out the airport and seemed to end up heading futher west. But managed to rectify my mistake and head East again.
My gran phoned me last night to tell me that the night before she'd set her microwave on fire. Got her a new one and showed her how to work it. She also told me not to get her any papers. But she phoned hubby this morning and as she would like papers every day so he's going to get them for her.
I had my hair cut for the first time in 6 months. I wanted a bit of a change but my hairdresser never took the opportunity, but she has asked me if she can have my hair wedding pictures as she's building up her portfolio. So will need to look them out.
That's all for this week so far. But it would be nice to have a good rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment