Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mum's Night Out

I am so tired. I had a mum's night out last night and didn't get to sleep until 3am. I went out with some mums from Murray's year group to Fabio's (my fav italian restaurant). Went for 8.30am and left about 11ish got home about 11.45pm. As I drank diet coke all night, I was now wideawake and wanted to talk to D who I hadn't seen all day. So we ended up chatting until 3am. We had no TV on we just chatted in the dark and it was really nice. I miss moments like that. Life is so busy these days that it is the little things we notice. So much else takes over in real life these days that to sit down and just chat about things was nice.

Anyway, before 8am Murray tried to waken us but he ended up getting Eilidh up. Then at 8am they descended on us. I managed to make them breakfast and am now trying to waken myself before I go to the cinema to see Meet Dave. Best get a large diet coke lol to keep myself awake.

No comments: