
We walked into the cinema where we reduced the average age from 78 to about 55. It was full of OAP's. Is it a special afternoon for OAP's on a Wednesday or do they have Orange Mobile Phones.
Anyway the film was good and MIL is taking E today to see it. How do I tell her I've already seen it lol. Though I enjoyed it that much I may well go back and see it again ;-) If you enjoy the stage version and like Abba you are bound to enjoy this.

2 comments:
Hear hear! I would go and see it again anytime. It's ages since I laughed so much.
Had a chuckle when you said you reduced the age to 55! When I went it was more or less my age group - and mostly female.
It was mostly women when we went. There were a few men in their 70's at a guess and all these white hair women.
Post a Comment