Dh came home yesterday and announced he was taking me for an afternoon in Fife followed by a night at the Queensferry Hotel. We had a lovely time wandering round Dumfermline in fife. I even went to Primark. Then we headed to the hotel.
We had a lovely view of the firth of forth and the Forth Road Bridge and it was lovely going to the bar and having a drink in the tranquil surroundings. We had a gorgeous 3 course meal that I felt so fat afterwards. Everything was just so lovely and it was good to talk.
We're home now and chilling out before a busy mother's day tomorrow. Hopefully the children will be easy tomorrow and behave. I can only but wish ;-)
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day Louise. Hope you have a lovely day - and things start getting better in all areas of your life!
Gail
Post a Comment