Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Almost Holiday Time

From 3.15pm this afternoon I will have my children at home with me for 15 full days. Will we survive? So far we have an action packed fortnight ahead. In fact I've arranged a hair appointment for next Friday so I can have a chill out and get a much needed hair cut. I'm looking forward to spending some good times with my children. Now they are at school, I feel like time runs away with no catch up, so I like holidays as they end up so busy now.

It's been a busy week. Monday I went out for lunch and came home and some numpty had dug up the access path to our driveway. Tuesday they blocked it while I was at work and couldn't get in. Wednesday 7.50am they asked if they could shut off the gas for 5 minutes!!! 30 mins later before I could go to work. Work was busy this week. Nice and handy too but nice to have some money behind me for next month.

Otherwise really nothing happening in Weasieville just now but am sure will have loads to update come next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are having a normal Easter holiday up there then? We have the Easter weekend, back to school for 2 weeks then have the two week holiday. Strange but it's so that the terms aren't affected or something. My SIL's in Manchester have normal holidays like yours.

Typical of Northumberland to be weird!

Hope you all have a great holiday.

Happy Easter!