Monday, March 10, 2008
It's over for another 3 years
It was that time again. Smear time. I had mine this morning and I am hoping it will be that for another 3 years in 2011. My first smear was taken when I had thrush at the GP around the time I got married. It came back with abnormalities. I had a follow up when I changed GP surgeries closer to the one where I had moved to and it came back abnormal too. I then went for my first hospital appointment as the Lab referred me for further tests. But I got the appointment in May for September. By that time I was 19 weeks pregnant with Eilidh. Giving birth to Eilidh seemed to remove them all and after 4 years of yearly tests this was my first 3 yearly one. I'm hoping it all comes back clear. So if you haven't had a smear in the last 3 years it's worth getting one done. 5 minutes was all mine took this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment