Hurt my back 3 weeks ago. It sorted itself out when I was in Dublin but was agony by the next morning again. Got physio for it tomorrow.
Work has been busy this month. I've only done one job for the office. The rest of the time has been the original job and one other school needing me. Am hoping to go back to the job from the office as I had a lovely time there and really liked the staff.
Eilidh sat level C Reading and passed no bother. We're really proud of her. She's done so well. Murray is just Murray and is happily enjoying most things.
Hoping to finish up at work for the holidays on Tuesday but we will see. We've booked Easter Weekend in Inverness. We're very excited by it and can't wait to head up there.
Otherwise none of us can believe we are at the end of March already. Where has the 1st quater of the year gone? Before we know it, we'll be at the summer holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment