It seems like we are the only ones without our Christmas tree up. So tonight, We've changed the tables over and prepared for getting our new unit on Friday to go under the TV now it is on the wall.
Tomorrow we have D out and E is at a brownie trip and so on Wednesday when we get home we'll get the tree down and decorate the tree and the windows. It may make me feel more christmasy.
Got David's pressies wrapped for his birthday on Thursday. It's my gran's birthday on Thursday too so will have to get birthday cakes sorted out for them both. Will have my gran's stuff sorted so that David can drop my mum's stuff off to her and I'll take our stuff up after school.
It's my last week at work. The last 16 weeks have flown past. But am looking forward to having some chill out time and sometime to myself again as I feel like I'm pulling into that black hole again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment