We're not into January yet and I am considering Eilidh's birthday already. She's having a day out to the science centre on her actual birthday and a birthday tea the night before. With the issues with bullying this year at school, I'm not keen on doing a big party. Keep it in the family and make it easier for us all.
She's loving her ipod and Muzz has asked if he can have a blue nando. Think he would really like a nano.
I've cheekily ordered an ipod touch. Ended up ordering from amazon and paying for next day delivery. Am very excited. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Schools hols are going too fast. This time next week I will be looking at going back to work. No idea where I will be or what I will be doing. With all the school closures I think I would be better looking for a new job. I could give up work but I enjoy working and like the extra cash. But what will be will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment