My wee lad has given us some corkers this week, here's my diary
Tuesday - Murray took the tram he got from Beamish to school today. He told the teacher.... "I don't know the name of the place but the shop was called gift shop!" Ooops he's not as into detail as his sister who would have given a detailed description.
Wednesday - I know that Murray went to gym today. How do I know? He put his trousers on back to front and and poloshirt wasn't buttoned back up He got stroppy with me when he realised his pockets were at his bum and not at his front but I had already noticed lol. The other mums told me off for laughing at him.
Thursday - Murray started French club today. I asked him if he enjoyed it and he nodded and said "I can speak french you know!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment