Gail did this....
What you do is go to Google and type in ".......likes to" inserting your name. Then see what the first 10 searches bring up.
Here are mine
Louise likes to spend time with her friends and family (true)
Louise-likes-to-knit-&-do-counted-cross-stitch (erm not too keen as I get frustrated)
Louise likes to be out in her allotment (nope hate gardening)
Louise likes to eat poop. (bleurgh no thanks)
Louise Likes To Paparazzi The Olsen Twins (nope not too into them)
Louise likes playing in the snow (yes I do love that)
Louise likes to explore the problems and challenges of life when she writes (only when I want to)
Louise Likes Married Name: (yes I do)
Louise like to "take it as it comes through the door" and loves to cut, style and work with all types of hair for all types of people (i like to take things as they come but not into hairdressing at all.)
Louise likes to play (I love to play)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Some not so true things there. I was rather pleased with mine.
Just enjoying my new sofa - it's a bit 'trendy' for us but it's nice and comfy.
Post a Comment