Friday, January 16, 2009

Been Poorly

Last week after work, I had a pounding headache which I put down to a draughty room. Headache went on and off for days on end. Monday sore head again and just as I got ready to leave for school run, I realised I had a rash but couldn't see it. The rash got itchier and itchier. Took a visit to the doctor who reckoned I had a virus. But after looking at my rash wasn't sure what it was due to it looking like it was the hair folicles which were inflammed. Things have calmed down now.

The TV I blew up before christmas is unrepairable. So we have been refunded the money and we're of to buy a fridge.

Been quite boring here otherwise. Eilidh has been put forward for Grade 1 ballet exam in March eeeek. Means extra rehersals. Her birthday plans are on track and everything is going well.

I can't believe that 9 years ago I was in a maternity ward with pre-eclampsia. It was all very scary and I hated that my maternity leave was being spent in hospital as I left at 4.30pm and by 6pm was in hospital. Those were scary moments. 9 more days till the big day.

No comments: