Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day One Over

Well the first day went well. So much info to take in as it's different from a short couple of days, where as I am actually taking over someone's job for the time being. We didn't have many children in as we're still building numbers up and although there are 8 full timers just now only 7 of them are staying.

Day 2 today. E is being nothing but a pest as she's obviously in a grumpy mood. Murray is being quite sweet. Hopefully E will be able to walk home today to the childminders without loosing everyone. The childminder had a heck of an hour trying to track them all down. One went to Grandma's, 1 went to the office, the 3rd had gone to school camp and his mum forgot to tell them.

Roll on going to work as I can't take much more of grumpy Eilidh. Noticed dh shot out the door before 6.45am. Great fun. Thank goodness tomorrow MIL will be here to deal with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Dear one or both of mine are usually grumpy in the morning. Me I'm the one up and doing stuff. Like now at 8 am I am watching my washing in the laundry room while the others sleep. It's the only peace I get.