Friday, May 02, 2008

Wii Fit

Have finally managed to order a wii fit. But trust me once again when I want something to order it over a holiday. Roll on next week when it should arrive. WHOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will love it. I have been trying to do something every day but can hardly get on it for kids!

Had friends round yesterday and al we did was play on the Wii! We would have been out in the garden had it not been pouring down!

So for rainy days it's great.

Look forward to seeing 'less' of you.

I'm going to see a hypnotherapist tomorrow to try and help me kick my sweet cravings. My SIL went and has now lost 3 stone all because she can't eat anything with chocolate in it now. She says she see's cake and sweets and just doesn't want them.

Now if that happens to me I will be over the moon!

Will let you know how it goes.