Sunday, April 27, 2008

Healthy Eating and Exercise

I weighed myself on Friday!!! I was digusted with myself. So am back on plan 100%. Am now on to day 3 and doing well so far. I'm following Slimming World again as it helped me loose 3 and a half stone 3 years ago. So I know how it works and how to follow it properly plus a lot of foods are unlimited which is what I need lol.

My exercise yesterday was this:

20 minute walk to ballet school.
20 minute walk to David Lloyd from home (was brisk as had to chase the kids on their bikes.) swan 10 lengths,
then walked 4 lengths with kids.
Walked brisk walk 20 minutes home

2 comments:

Sam said...

im on a diet too...

we should have some sort of solidarity club!

x

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Louise, I'm there on your heels reminding you why you are doing it.

I only lost half a pound this week, amybe I should have rearranged last night's chineese with my friends for tonight!