I woke up with a certain little boy in between us this morning. It's something which wakes me up in a bad mood, so it wasn't a great start to my day.
Managed to get Eilidh to ballet and flamenco this morning well in time. Then went to cafe nero. Now working with children as my job does mean I don't always want to be surrounded by other children so wasn't best pleased to arrive and find a male customer videoing 2 boys walloping my son. So after standing directly in his way of the boys he stopped filming but him and the other male allowed these 2 boys to run wild round the coffee shop. There is a time and a place for children to run about and I do feel in a coffee shop there are too many dangers and that is what soft plays are for. So my happiness was overjoyed when along came mother who discovered the boys running wild and having spilled orange juice everywhere. Yet still no one told the boys to sit down due to the dangers. One day those parents will learn the hard way.
Went back to pick Eilidh up and one mother's attitude to Murray daring to need the toilet and get their before her daughter had me off in another rant. The child moments before had been running wild around. I told her to stop being so pathetic. Felt so much better after that wee rant to her.
We shopped in the disney shop today. Murray got a golf set. But never mind he's only hit Eilidh about 3 times. Eilidh got her high school musical outfit for the show.
So will tomorrow be a better day? If someone tells Murray to be quiet we may well have success hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you are feeling much better by now! I hate it at soft play when big kids start lumbering around while their parents sit gassing over a coffee, oblivious to the effect they are having on the young ones.
I have often gone and said something to the kids along the lines of "Haven't you grown out of playing with babies yet?"
Nice to see you on here more!
Post a Comment