Anyway, I've not been feeling great, but we went to McD's and Gymtot's on Monday. Have to say the place lacked atmosphere and I wasn't impressed to be honest. Though we did have some fun with our cousin's Lewis and Logan.
On Tuesday my mum and I went shopping with the kids and we had lunch. Murray wanted a burger king chiocken bites and a pizza hut pizza. What a boy.
Today Granny took them to Dynamic Earth where they appear to have tired my boy out as he's soundo. David was showering Eilidh as it was hair night and I got Murray's PJ's on and he was sound asleep by 7pm!!!
Tomorrow we hope to meet up with a friend but having real difficulty in getting in touch with her.
Friday is bowling day with Auntie Caca and her crew. Very excited about that.
Anyway Eilidh has been trying out her camera which she got for her birthday. Don't think any famour photographers have anything to worry about judging by the pictures below.
You can let me know what you think.
Family Portrait
Jani and Icicle the bears

No comments:
Post a Comment