Sunday, January 07, 2007

Changing the Bait

I have been reading an article by Trisha Goddard of Chatshow fame. She was talking about how women often complain of attracting the same kind of person. At the end she talks about changing things and how you may need to change the little things in life to make things for the better. Bit like at meal times instead of fizzy juice, I've started back having water.

The article made me start to wonder if I need to change things gradually within my life. I know I need to spend less time on the computer and more time doing proper things. I often think I need to be more confident. A couple of jobs have come up and I have thougth, great I could do that yet I've never applied because I just don't have the confidence to actually go through with it all.

Life returns to normal tomorrow after all the festivities and Murray is at home for the morning as nursery resumes on Tuesday but it's also the day I return to work, so it make me think I'll need to leave all this thinking until Thursday Morning and then that means I can sit down for around 2 hours and think about life and what I want from if.

I'm also wondering about what I should be doing work wise come September when both children are at school full time. Do I want to continue doing 2 days or do I want to up my days or change to mornings. I honestly don't know but I am sure what is meant to be will be. (And hopefully that doesn't mean another baby).

So on that note I think I'd best get on with one packed lunch for tomorrow and one school bag packed. We're nearly at the 8th of January. The 25th of January will be upon us before we know it.

Lxx

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have the same thing this year - come August both of them will be at school and what will I do then? *bites nails*