This time next week I should be packed and ready to go. The reality is hitting me that I am going away but it doesn't feel real that I am going away. I've got so much to organise. Been looking up some pictures of where I am going. Bringing back some fab memories of 1997.
This is the Empire State Building. I remember visiting it the day I arrived in NY. From the street it looked nothing. But the views from the top were just fantastic. I couldn't get over how tall everything was.
This one is a different view. But it is an impressive building. Would love to take David and the kids there one day soon. Then there is Central Park. You realise our parks are nothing when you barely manage to see anything in the actual park on your first visit. I am sure there must be New Yorkers who have never been right through the park too.
The pictures are fall pictures (Autumn to you and me). They are just stunning.
Then you have the Statue of Liberty. Didn't go on the tour but we did a boat ride at night courtesey of Jane and Alex which was just fantastic. To go round the Statue at night was just so romantic. David said that too at the time.
So New York Here I come next week.
Lxx





No comments:
Post a Comment