Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter

Hello everyone

We're doing Easter this weekend. I am a dreadful mother as if I could cancel Easter I would.

Our big news is that we are going to have a new arrival within the family. After lots of discussions we have decided to get a mini lop or a netherlands dwarf rabbit. Hoping to get one round about July/August from my friend who is a breeder. At least I know we will be getting a quality rabbit.

Hope you all have a lovely easter.

Lxx

3 comments:

Angie said...

Awww, you're getting an Easter bunny! How cute!

We had a Netherlands dwarf. She was the loveliest thing. Post pics asap please!

Louise said...

Hi Angie, did you find your netherlands dwarf was tempermental? Everyone keeps giving me different opinions. I like the floppy ears though of the mini lop.

Angie said...

Temperamental? Well, she was certainly mental and she had a temper, haha!

Seriously though, I thought all rabbits were moody. Aren't they? You mean we could have had an easier one? Pah!

No worse than a child though :)