Friday, March 10, 2006

Just a quick Hello

Just a quick Hello from me.

Work is going well. Eilidh is finally on stage 5 reading (I reckon her reading ability is higher than her teacher gives her credit for). Murray's loving the childminder these days. She took him food shopping and in general chit chat she asked him what he thought of a food and he replied "I don't like that, put it back!"

Was working in the sticks the other day and My god the car was filthy after parking on the main street. The nursery has a car park which I will remember for next time. Murray and I had to go thru a car wash which he loved as the men was it while you are still inside. It's great fun.

Speak soon and hope to add pics soon etc

Lxx

1 comment:

Louise said...

MUST ADD PICS