Somewhere along the lines..... I got a cold. Been feeling really lousy and poor Murray's been neglected to watching Magic Roundabout. Although I don't think he is too bothered about that until it's time to collect Eilidh. At least it's happened now before I go back to work.
We finally got a new toaster. It's a chrome 4 slice one. I was fed up of whinging in the mornings because one child had toast before another child, so this way they get it at the same time and mummy's ears don't get a bashing.
It's also walk to school week just now. We've walked everyday and Eilidh has filled in her diary which they asked her to do. Well she's drawn pictures as she doesn't walk to write as she does enough of that at school apparently.
Any way that's all from us Folks.
Lxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We had Walk to School Day on Wednesday (just one day, not a week - lazy Americans!). I'm ashamed to say that we didn't walk :(
My excuse is that it's a 40 minute walk to school along a very busy road with 6 lanes of traffic all doing 45 mph. This country wasn't built for pedestrians, I'm afraid.
Instead, the school hosted a walk around the car park. You had to count how many laps you could do in half an hour. We did 11. I can't say it was that exciting. It was just a bit strange!
I remember in NY they said the ice cream place was 10 mins away yeah by car. Turned out it was 3 hours to walk!!!
Post a Comment