Well things are settling down into a routine here. Eilidh is settled at school although the homework was a bit heavy to start with it seems to have calmed down a bit now. Murray enjoys playing in the playground although he's collided with a few P7's who don't seem to notice him with being so small.
Murray started back at Jo Jingles and wasn't too impressed but got into 40 minutes in to the class with only 5 minutes to go. His Best Mate Harry loved it. So we'll see how they get on. I think it is a case of Murray just needs time to settle in while Eilidh loves all these things.
Back to all the dance classes too. So we seem to be back in to normality. Not sure how things will go with me returning to work soon and the kids going to the childminder but I am sure it will all come together.
M*Y B*I*G N*E*W*S
I'm fitting into a size 12. How cool is that? I've gone from a size 20 at Christmas to a size 12 in Septemeber. Feeling very proud of myself so hopefully it will all stay off and I will get some new clothes for my birthday and Christmas.
Lxx

1 comment:
I need to check my typing before posting!!!!
Post a Comment